Welcome to Colby!
The Office of Parent Giving and Programs would like to extend a warm welcome to all returning families and the Class of 2024 students and their families! A great resource for you is our First-Year Families page.
Parents and families have questions and needs specific to their role. Below are some resources that you will find helpful, though you can find a full list here. If you are unable to find what you need, you can send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 207-859-4321 and we will gladly help.
- A Family Guide to Colby 2019-20 – Offers great information, academic calendar, resources, and links for parents on the Colby website.
- myColby – A portal for monitoring deadlines, paying student bills, and more. Students must grant parents permission to gain access. For help navigating the site, use this myColby guide.
- Student Financial Services – Colby’s comprehensive fee, payment schedules, and other financial information.
- Academics – Information about Colby’s majors, minors, and academic curriculum
- Life on Campus – Up-to-date information on dorm closures, meal plans, health services, and campus security.
- Travel and accommodation– Learn about how to get to Colby as well as hotel and restaurant options.
- Can’t find what you need here? Ask a fellow parent any questions about transitioning to Colby.
Archived Parent Newsletters
Learn about what’s happening on the hill with our newsletter just for parents.
Colby parents play an integral role in supporting their students throughout their Colby experience. Here are a few ways that you can have an impact on campus life for all Colby students.
Transportation to and from Colby College – Airport Shuttle
An airport shuttle runs during breaks from Colby to Augusta, Portland International Jetport, and the Portland Concord Coach Lines and Amtrak terminals. Ticket information is shared with students during the year and tickets can be reserved here:
Spring Break Shuttle
Other Transportation Options